- Hope to see some of you in Atlanta, GA for the upcoming Emory Percussion Symposium! I will be there November 22-24.
- When Rebecca and I were in Columbus, OH performing on the ProMusica Session Series, I had the chance to be on Cameron Leach's new podcast. Check out the interview here.
- Playing and teaching are my the facets of my professional life, and it's a great one. Innovative Percussion invited me to record a concert snare drum series after my PASIC 2018 snare drum clinic. There are four videos in total, and you can check them out here.
- I am proud to share, what I believe to be, the premiere recording of Baljinder Sekhon's "Distances" for solo marimba. I have had the good fortune of playing the piece many times and happy that this recording is out with Baljinder's support. Please contact Baljinder for a copy of the work. I hope you enjoy!
- After recording a few marimba solos, I decided to finally record my interpretation of Áskell Másson's Prím. I have been performing this work for several years and thought it was finally time to record and post my performance of this epic piece for solo snare drum. Nervously, I sent the video to Áskell and he responded with "You play both accurately and in a quite refined way which I like immensely." No matter how old you get, such a favorable review is always welcomed!
- Please check out the updated Upcoming Events, which includes everything for the entire academic year.